Ir al contenido principal

Britney actualiza Instagram


Britney Spears actualizó su Instagram con las siguientes publicaciones:




I have had moments in my life where I’ve questioned God big time ….. like "how the heck did that happen?!?!?” But I believe if we tell our stories of miracles …. one day we as people will start believing 💕 !!!!! I have one miracle I would like to share today …. it happened when I lived in New York at age 8. We were so poor our bed literally came out of the wall !!!! The hallways were as long as your arm but we were happy somehow …. well anyways one day we went on the subway when my sister was 2. She was in a stroller and there was a very strange looking man standing beside my mom. I stood right next to her holding her arm so tight because I was afraid !!!!!! Well my mom pushed the stroller forward when the subway doors opened and the wheel got caught in between the cement and the subway car 😰 ….. we all froze !!!!!! I started crying as my mom was tugging on the stroller trying to get the wheel out …. she couldn’t do it so we started trying to take my sister out of the stroller but she was buckled in tight overhead and on the sides. All of a sudden the man that looked so scary came over and picked the whole thing up and put my sister down safely within two seconds !!!!!! We looked up and he was gone …. he disappeared in literally two seconds !!!!! I believe to this day he was an Angel in disguise 😇 …. a true miracle.
Una publicación compartida por Britney Spears (@britneyspears) el




Don’t laugh at me getting the remote by the way …. I know it does look funny 🤦‍♀️ anyhow I haven’t had my hair done in a long time since we are social distancing so my hair is BAD ….. I will say it again BAD !!!!! Roots are ugghhhh 🙈 but hey maybe I’m showing my dark side 😉😅. I have been dancing a lot …. still with a little precaution as my foot continues to heal …. but I like to dance …. not by what the movement looks like but how my body FEELS …. and dance is one of the most sacred languages of the body !!!!! It’s so beautiful. I’m not really sure if this is hip hop, ballet or what have you …. I guess this is my own version. Just so you know I filmed probably 10 different versions of this but I’m just sharing 3 ….. third time's the charm, right??!? I also like to take classes and be watched by humans !!!!! PS 😩😩😩😩😩 don’t we just love that silly emoji !!!!? Just Kidding peeps 😂 !!!!!! God bless you all 💋💋💋.
Una publicación compartida por Britney Spears (@britneyspears) el




Una publicación compartida por Britney Spears (@britneyspears) el




Dancing is one of the most liberating things you can do for your spirit …. there is so much expression that comes with dance 💃 it’s actually crazy !!!! As we are all staying home …. what have you folks been doing to find joy??!!? I have found dancing is one of my key ingredients to find joy 👩🏼‍🍳 ….. also reading as well !!!!! I have read over 8 books 📚 in two weeks …. I will get to that later ….. but I’m still trying to get my daily routine right. ⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ I usually ride my bike at least once a day and I always take my dogs for a walk …. however my goals for today are to: ⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣ •Take an online dance class 💃⁣⁣⁣ •Meditate 🧘🏼‍♀️⁣⁣⁣ •Pray 🙏🏼⁣⁣⁣ •Be open to trying different teas 🍵⁣⁣⁣ •Make three phone calls to the people I love 💗💗💗⁣⁣⁣ •And of course ….. dance for fun 😜 !!!! ⁣⁣⁣ ⁣⁣⁣ I hope you all have a wonderful and brilliant day !!!!!
Una publicación compartida por Britney Spears (@britneyspears) el



Ver esta publicación en Instagram

Una publicación compartida por Britney Spears (@britneyspears) el

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Photoshoot de Britney para Kenzo París

Britney Spears se convierte oficialmente en la nueva imagen de Kenzo París y aquí les dejamos el photoshoot promocional tomado por Peter Lindbergh :

Britney explica por qué expone su historia en Instagram

  Britney Spears comentó en Instagram porque decide comentar sobre su historia personal e incluyó comentarios sobre su madre Lynne .  " Para una mujer cuyo nombre fue robado por su familia luego de 15 años, a la cual le dijeron que hacer y que era extremadamente castigada si hablaba como mujer. ¿Como empiezo a encontrar mis manos y piernas cada día? Me doy cuenta una y otra vez que ya no pertenezco a mi familia!!! Trato de encontrar significado en cada movimiento que hago diariamente!!! Agarro el desafío del tiempo cuando finalmente respiro y no tiemblo, no me asusto, no me demoralizan ni humillan mientras encuentro mi cuerpo!!! Encuentro mi nombre y no es una amenaza... Es mi pecado y debilidad ser vulnerable y humana!!! Escucho a la niña interior, solo ella sabe!!! Tengo daño en los nervios en un lado de mi cuerpo, mi mano se adormece cuando duermo!!! Llega hasta mi cabeza y duele mucho!!! Duermo mucho debido al dolor. Dios es la única cura y punto!!! Esta no es la historia de u

Hold Me Closer debuta en Billboard + Nuevo Lyric Video

Hold Me Closer debutó en el sexto lugar del Billboard Hot 100 y en el primero de Billboard Hot Dance / Electronic Songs , convirtiéndose en un éxito rotundo para Britney Spears y Elton John : Además, Elton estrenó el Lyric Video oficial de la canción y aquí se los dejamos: